Actual date TBD due to COVID
Workshop with Atelier Melbourne –
‘Secrets about Couture Garments’
“All abilities can learn the secrets of hand-sewing couture skirt or waist-coat, and custom fitting the garment to the wearer. “Atelier Melbourne” specializes in teaching classical techniques of women’s Couture long-lasting and timeless garments.
Certified TAE40116 trainer and couture technician, classes are intimate with emphasis on one-on-one teaching to maximise hands-on learning that benefits our clients”
- 5 x Saturdays Sessions for 5 hours each session
- (Total – 25 hours face to face course time)
- Homework required
- Time: 10 am -3 pm Month: OCTOBER TBD due to COVID
- Deposits are fully refundable within 7 days if Government COVID restrictions prevent the workshop from going ahead.
- Email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.atelier.melbourne